Client Questions – Most probable questions clients may have
1. Q. Why are you changing the name?
A. As we are growing and acquiring new locations, our goal is to offer consistent customer service and experiences. Rebranding as MechaniQ will allow us the opportunity to stand apart from our competitors in the aftermarket industry.
2. Q. Will the current staff or technicians be changing or replaced?
A. No, you will be happy to know that the same Client service specialist and technicians will still be there to help and advise you through all your automotive needs.
3. Q. Will all my Client information and service history be kept?
A. Yes, all confidential Client information and service history will remain the current and up-to-date in our database. Please feel free to notify us at any time of any changes.
4. Q. Will your pricing change?
A. No, our pricing will remain the same. We strive to be competitive in the growing aftermarket industry
5. Q. Will the store hours of operation change?
A. Our weekly operating hours will continue to be the same, 7:30 am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Our weekend hours are from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm. Seasonal weekend hours are subject to change. Please check our website for any updates and changes.
6. Q:Will the other Beech location also be getting a name change? Why is it staying the same name, but this location is being rebranded?
A. We have no immediate plans to rebrand the 990 Upper James location however they are still in our family of stores. We are working on building a National brand which is called mechaniQ & that is why the 1259 Upper James location is getting rebranded. All of the staff are remaining the same, as is the excellent service level you've come to expect.